We're are hosting an Open Day on 18 April between 8am and 1pm.
Lots of things to see and do:
- Over 30 classic classic cars on display in our showroom
- Unveiling of our 1960 El Camino resto-mod project
- Peoples' choice show and shine (great prizes)
- Guided workshop tours and cars under restoration on display
- Staff on hand to give estimates for resto/engine builds
- Pinball competition (and beat me to win an OSG T-Shirt)
- Jolly Bean coffee van
- Food van with the best ever hot-dogs and doughnuts
- Discounts of merchandise
If you would like to reserve a place for your car in the 'show and shine' please contact us before the event. Contact Serge on 3806 8421.
Hope to see you there!